Our lives are full of endings – good and bad, quick or slow, planned or unplanned.
A one-day workshop with Sally Despenser
Saturday 25th April 2020
Cancelled due to Covid-19
This workshop will explore:
• Endings with clients (and supervises)
• Timing and managing the process
• Using supervision
• What makes a good enough ending
• Some difficulties
• The impact of the counsellor
The workshop is relevant to counsellor and supervisors at all stages of their personal and professional lives, from all modalities, and in all settings.
Sally Despenser is a freelance trainer, counsellor, supervisor and writer. She draws on 30 years of professional experience in a wide range of settings. Sally has written several CPD e-learning modules for BACP, and for 5 years ran CPD courses for BACP Events.
- Please note that for Diploma students this course can count as one of their two annual compulsory workshops.
- There is no charge for diploma students.
- Qualified counsellors are very welcome but must pay the fee below.
Please register your place below. Fees if payable must be paid one month prior to workshop
date. Maximum group size of 18
Venue: ECS, St Paul’s Centre, 102A Church Street, Enfield, EN2 6PR
Cost: £60.00 (£50.00 for Registered Members of ECS )
To Book: 020 8367 2333 or Email Us
Full payment should be received by 25th March 2020