- This event has passed.
Working Psychodynamically Online
May 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£40.00 – £50.00
With Sharon Frazer
A one day workshop for counsellors and psychotherapists
Saturday 28th May 2022, 10.00am – 4.00pm
The way in which talking therapies are conducted is currently in the midst of an evolution. Great changes have occurred over a short period of time as a result of covid-19, but also more gradual changes have also come about, due to the greater level of communication and sense of identification within the virtual world.
- This workshop explores the changes, adaptations, and considerations that psychodynamic therapists need to have in mind in order to maintain the integrity of the work.
- This workshop is aimed at all practitioners but particularly recommended for trainees/qualified practitioners who are considering working in private practice.
- Interactive group discussion will be incorporated into this workshop.
- Participants will also have an opportunity to discuss their own experiences.
- Recommended for all trainees, counsellors, and psychotherapists as a follow up to the BACP/OU online course.
Venue: This will be online workshop conducted on Zoom
Cost: £50.00 (£40.00 for concessions)
To Book please email: email@example.com.
Full payment should be received by Friday 13th May 2022